Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your child(s) oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your child(s) teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your child(s) routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Wisdom tooth extractions.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.